Book your Area
For the Tanzmesse 2022, all Areas and Networking Islands are fully booked. If you are keen to rent an Area or Networking Island for the Tanzmesse 2022, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will add you to our waiting list.
Step 1: Create a Tanzmesse account if you do not already have one.
Your account will be created immediately. Or log in to your existing account.
Step 2: Log in to your Tanzmesse account and select "Book your exhibition space".
Once you have filled in the booking form for an exhibition space, the availability will be checked by the Tanzmesse team and validated within a few days.
Step 3: Payment
Once your payment has been completed, you are confirmed as the coordinator for the exhibition space and you will then have access to further steps and functions: Submit a proposal for the programme or invite artists and companies you represent during internationale tanzmesse nrw in the Agora (Exhibition Space) to submit a proposal; more options will be added in preparation to internationale tanzmesse nrw. We will inform all coordinators regularly about the next steps.
Here you will find our terms and conditions for booking an exhibition space.
20 September 2021
Start of booking Exhibition Spaces (Areas and Networking Islands).
20 September 2021 until 31 March 2022
Regular booking period
- Please send us your booking request within this period. If you wish to submit proposals for the programme, book your exhibition space no later than three days before (12 November 2021) the application deadline of 15 November 2021
- The rental fee for the exhibition space is the same as the fees listed below.
- If the exhibitor cancels by 15 November 2021, the following will be due: (No cancellation fee) Administration fee of 100€ plus VAT and any transfer fees incurred.
- If the exhibitor withdraws after 15 November 2021 until 31 March 2022, the following will be due: Cancellation fee of 50% of the booking fee, administration fee of 100€ plus VAT and any transfer fees incurred.
1 April 2022 until internationale tanzmesse nrw 2022
- Rental price plus a fee of 20% of the rental price
- In case of cancellation by the exhibitor: Cancellation fee of 100% of the booking fee, administration fee of 100€ plus VAT and possible bank transfer fees.
Sizes and prices
With the 2022 edition, there are new booking options for the Agora (exhibition halls). You can present yourself on a Single Area, Shared Area or Networking Island. The Single Areas offer the possibility of individual presentation and are available in two different sizes (10m² and 16m²). The booking organisation can represent other institutions, companies and artists in the Single Areas and invite companies and artists to submit proposals for the programme.
The Shared Areas can be booked by individual artists and companies as well as institutions who would like to network with other exhibitors and share an exhibition space. This offers the advantage that you not need to attend your area at all times and have time to explore the Agora of internationale tanzmesse nrw yourself. The Shared Areas are already equipped so that no additional equipment is brought along and equally offer each exhibitor the opportunity for an individual presentation. In the run-up to internationale tanzmesse 2022, the Tanzmesse team will connect and introduce the exhibitors who will be represented together in a Shared Area.
Another opportunity to present and network at internationale tanzmesse nrw is the Networking Islands. Please click here for more information and to access the relevant booking form as of 20 September 2021. Our Networking Islands offer the possibility to book an equipped networking island for one or more days during internationale tanzmesse nrw - the other days you can enjoy as a Professional Visitor.
- Single Area 16 m² (appr. 16 m²): € 3.000,00 *
- Single Area 10 (appr. 10 m²): € 1.500,00 *
- Shared Area: € 500,00 *
- Networking Islands: € 300,00 *
* All prices above are shown exclusive VAT (7%)
- Single Area 16 m2: own space, 3 proposals for the programme, 3 registrations (incl. tickets), listing of all represented exhibitors in the Tanzmesse Directory
- Single Area 10 m2: own space, 2 proposals for the programme, 2 registrations (incl. tickets), listing of all represented exhibitors in the Tanzmesse Directory
- Shared Area2: 1 proposal for the programme, 1 registration (incl. tickets), listing in the Tanzmesse Directory
- Networking Island: 1 time slot 10.00 – 14.00 h on a day of your choice, 1 application for the programme, 1 registration (incl. tickets), listing on daily digital schedule on all info screens
internationale tanzmesse nrw: Guide & Info-Zooms
Here you will find the current version of our Exhibitors Guide. As an exhibitor or performing artist, you will find all the important information about your participation in internationale tanzmesse nrw. Especially if you are visiting internationale tanzmesse nrw for the first time, we have compiled answers to your most important questions.
Or meet the Tanzmesse team in our Zoom Info Sessions and find out about the various opportunities to participate in internationale tanzmesse nrw. These dates are constantly updated. Currently these Zoom sessions are planned:
Dates & times:
Exhibition Design and Equipment
The renowned, Germany-based architect and exhibition designer Markus Miessen / Studio Miessen is currently redesigning the Agora Exhibition Space for internationale tanzmesse nrw. We are aiming for an open and inviting design, initiating a lively exchange between all Tanzmesse participants.
Exhibitors in a Single Area will have the possibility to equip their Exhibition Space with furniture and further equipment bookable with our Exhibition builder Parallel Display in spring 2022.
Shared Areas will be equipped with furniture, Exhibitors can add equipment for their individual presentation.
The Networking Islands will be fully equipped, you only need to bring your working material.
In consideration of the environment, we kindly ask all Exhibitors to refrain from shipping furniture and other equipment from abroad. Please also do not bring too much printed materials with you. We would to keep the waste produced as low as possible.
In approach to internationale tanzmesse nrw, we will also provide you with a list of environmentally friendly printers in Germany to minimize routes and emissions.