If you work in the field of contemporary dance and want to present your work to your fellow professionals, you should consider renting a booth at the internationale tanzmesse nrw 2016. The Exhibition Halls are visited by about 1,500 professionals every two years. There are a few important things to read about here below before you rent your booth and when you're ready: just click on the "Rent a booth" button!
Your Tanzmesse account is not yet complete.
Please update your personal data.
Booth rental process
Step 1: Create a Tanzmesse account
Your account is created instantly. Or log into you exsisting account from Tanzmesse 2016.
Step 2: Login to your account and choose "Rent A Booth"
Once you have filled in your booth request form, the Tanzmesse staff will check and confirm availability within a few days.
Step 3: Pay your booth
Upon payment completion, you are confirmed as a Booth Coordinator and you have access to different functionalities: send a proposal for the Artistic Programme or invite companies of your booth to do so, fill in info about your booth, etc.
Here you can find our Terms & Conditions for Booth Rental.
Booth rental opens.
June 2017 until 31 March 2018
- Booth rental fees described above apply.
- Cancellation policy:
Before 1 November 2017 there is no cancellation fee, but an administration fee of €100 + VAT + bank transfer fees if applicable will be payable. From 2 November 2017 to 31 March 2018, a cancellation fee applies: 50% of the total price of the booth + administration fee of €100 + VAT + bank transfer fees if applicable will be payable.
1 April until Tanzmesse 2018
- Booth rental fees as described above + 20% late rental fee
- Cancellation policy:
A cancellation fee applies: 100% of the total price of the booth + administration fee of €100 + VAT + bank transfer fees if applicable.
Sizes and prices
Exhibition booths can be rented in three sizes, either as "Information Booths" or as "Sales Booths".
for organisations directly involved with production, organisation, networking of contemporary dance: dance companies, agencies, governmental organisations & agencies, networks, etc. Depending on the size of the Booth the number of proposals that can be sent through the Booth varies.
- Info-Regular (appr. 4 m², 2 Proposals): € 530.00 *
- Info-Medium (appr. 10 m², 5 Proposals): € 1,380.00 *
- Info-Large (appr. 16 m², 10 Proposals): € 2,590.00 *
for dance-related businesses: dancing clothes, dance floors, film-makers, etc. Depending on the size of the Booth the number of proposals that can be sent through the Booth varies.
- Sales-Regular (appr. 4 m², 2 Proposals): € 630.00 *
- Sales-Medium (appr. 10 m², 5 Proposals): € 1,580.00 *
- Sales-Large (appr. 16 m², 10 Proposals): € 3,420.00 *
* All prices above are shown exclusive VAT (7%)
Booth rental includes
Whether you rent out an Information Booth or a Sales Booth, your rental is a package that, in addition to your booth, entitles you to the following:
- Two free badges per booth
- Two free applications for the Festival Programme (Please note that the number of proposals that can be sent through one Booth varies according tot he size of the Booth. For further details please go to the section „Sizes and prices“)
After you have completed your booth rental, you will receive a confirmation and information on how to benefit from these free accreditations.
We are happy to announce the publication of our first Exhibitor's Guide! In this guide, there are a lot of tools for your participation as an exhibitor and performing artist in the Tanzmesse. We have been trying to answer some of the questions a first-time participant may have:
- What should be considered before renting a booth? And what does renting a booth mean?
- What is the role of the Booth Coordinator?
- How should / can a booth help promote the activities of a company?
In this guide, you will also find dozens of brilliant tips from our experienced Tanzmesse participants.